When server opens

From Spiritual Cultivation to Territory Occupation. This is the forum for anything Perfect World related.
lepper

When server opens

Post by lepper » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 am

Ello there, so when the server is officially open will there be a wipe of what exists now? Some ppl have played already and will they lose what they have doe already? also iv noticed alot of buggs and things not working correctly, for example not being able to enter caves required to rebirth, mirage sky lvling doesnt give any extra spirit and also you dont recieve the reward chest items for arcane/mirage sky, even tho they are listed int the rewards chest as rewards for getting those things. (also noticed there are no ways of getting celestones for the culti, mini bosses dont drop them and ic scoured pretty much every npc).

SQS

Re: When server opens

Post by SQS » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:53 am

To be honest, the server needs a HUGE amount of work. He said he has been busy with irl stuffs and said the server would open within this month. How? The client is just a copy from another server, nothing was worked such gear, farm instances/areas. Hard to test something that has nothing done

lepper

Post by lepper » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 pm

I agree theres ALOT broken i have astral sky X and besides the war avatars giving me 83 spirit lvling astral sky ect has given me nothing, i have r8 but there is no way to re cast it im stuck at lvl 120 with items that give no idea what they are used for and i think iv checked every npc for a possible answer, the patch to rectify everything is going to have to be HUGE, from what i have found the only class that do not get wings/fly tool when they start are elf!! they are the ONLY class that starts with them!. i cant progress ingame without better gears but there is no way to get the mats for better gears plus at 120 i probably cant wear them anyway, il wait a couple more days then will give up entirely here as there is little feedback from GM's and it only takes a min or two to check forums and reply to us.

lepper

Post by lepper » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:40 am

So seems owners/GM/developers or whatever dont even bother looking at their own servers forums, im confused tbh if i was opening a server i would be concentrating on the forums as much as the coding/server fixes to keep the ppl i had before server even officially opened but thats just me and my logical mind.

SQS

Post by SQS » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:02 am

Well its true. The admin/owner checks the forum once every 2 weeks. Pretty much he doesnt have much interest in getting people to play the server

xpwteam
Site Admin

Post by xpwteam » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your feedback and comments, as said i was really busy in real life and took more time than expected to deal with everything.

I have just fixed the shop and would recommand to any of you who have the client crashing to redownload it, it has been updated on the website.

Please dont be too hard on us, as said we are not officially open, i was hoping to be ready last week end but its not possible.

I understand that we need to change the default starter pack quickly for the Elfs and higher the top level to 150 and will look deeper in the other points you stated.

I dont think we'll need a wipe when we'll open as it is a fast leveling server so anybody new will quickly catch up.

We did put a lot of work on that server with the latest update available and had to stop working during september.

We are doing our best and while we had other fundamental fix to do to have a working server, we can now spend some time to fix the game itself related issues.

We'll go in game with the team and review your posts and will try to come up with some fixes as soon as we can.

Charly
Charly
XPW Admin

SQS

Post by SQS » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Lets hope to see you in-game. There are few things i'd like to discuss/suggest with you about the server in-game.